Adult learning activities can often resemble those for younger people with a few modifications. Adults actually like to have permission to behave like children, and though they often protest at simple activities (like Lego), they quickly get into it. Problem solving and mystery work well with adults. Movement based activities can be problematic due to embarrassment, or for those with have physical limitations. Try using exercises to get adults to talk about their own life experiences, and share them in gr
Page 3 out of 9 Pages
- Icebreaker: "The last thing I want to hear today is..."?
- MIndfulness: Tuning Your "Radio" Exercise
- Customer Service: Bad Things To Say Beginning With...
- Customer Service: Excuses Vs. Explanations
- Sensory Walk: Sound And Smell Mindfulness Exercise
- Finding My Fruit: A Group Mindfulness Exercise
- Cooperation And Communication Exercise Via Lego
- Word Emphasis/Stress Exercise
- Energizer: Simon Says
- Exploring Attentions, Habits, Mindfulness Icebreaker or Energizer