Exercises and activities suited for use with diversity, multiculturalism, etc. Keep in mind that effective diversity and cultural efforts require far more than a few exercises, since progress involves changing mindsets often fundamental to each person's world view. Exercises should be a way of increasing awareness -- starting the shift in mindset, but ONLY a starting point.
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- The Toothpaste Activity (Bullying, Gossip, Icebreaker)
- You, The Jury On Sexual Harrassment
- Perception and Communication: How Many Squares
- The Magic Wand: What Would You Change...?
- Understanding Different Perspectives When Conflict Happens
- Introductions: What We Have In Common, How We Are Different
- Understanding Others: In Character Exercise On Perspective Taking
- Closure: Appreciating Others' Strengths
- Practicing Listening: Using A News Video Clip
- Blind Trust Walk